Saturday, April 4, 2009

Trust You

The wind make the flower dance,
The rain moisturizes the earth,
Everything in this world depends on each other to survive.
Why do people hurt each other?
Why are there seperation?
Even if you travel far away,
You will always remain right here in my heart
My heart will always be filled by that gentle smile of yours.
I hang on tightly to that fragment of you.
Even I felt hurt,
We are still connected together
I believe that
We will meet again.
I'm waiting for your love
I love you
I trust you
I want to share your loneliness
I love you
I trust you
Be it the light or the darkness
We can trust each other if it's only the two of us
No, don't let go.




1 comment:

Balqis Riza said...

ini lagu ke??
bile bc cm menyentuh hati
kalu lagu, tajuk ape n sape nyanyi??

shatilah sayang nazri